Producer Membership Registration
Become a Producer Member-Owner Today! Here’s How…
Sorry, but Producer Applications and production standards verification can not be completed online at this time.
You must complete the follow paper application(s) and return to us with signatures via snail mail, fax or scanned into email.
1. Find out if you qualify to become a trusted supplier and/or Member-Owner of the Homegrown Local Food Cooperative.
2. If you think you qualify… download, fill out, sign and return the appropriate Producer Application:
- Please be sure to include copies of all business licenses required for your business along with copies of any certifications we’d like to know about.
- Farms that are not Certified Organic or Certified Naturally Grown, must complete the application and survey in full, and schedule a physical site inspection with Michael Tiner, the Co-op’s Market Director.
3. Select & Pay your Producer Membership payment option.
Subscription Notice: $5 administrative fee due with every subscription payment. Voting Rights, Patronage Rebate Benefits and refunds only effective when Membership Dues are paid in full.
- We only accept check, cash or money orders for Producer Membership Share payments. You can snail mail a check payment, or schedule an appointment to meet with us down at the Farm Store (map).
- If your small business is short on cash, but flush with products/services, please contact Michael Tiner to discuss if a barter exchange will be feasible for your business to obtain Membership status.
4. The last step, after being vetted into our Cooperative, is to complete your online account registration(s), building your online business profile(s), and populating your products into our Online Farmers’ Market. We have two membership website you’ll be interested to join.
- To sell your products, and to purchase directly from other producers, you’ll want to create an account here: www.homegrown.locallygrown.net
- If you want to network and interact with your fellow producer associates and customers you’ll want to create an account here: www.HomegrownCoop.org
Our awesome new website supports a localized Facebook-esque membership blog platform. Every Homegrown Member is a contributor. Share your stories, recipes & opinions with your fellow Central Florida Foodies here.